Website Design, Development, & Support
Our project team conducted user experience research and need finding studies in order to provide insights into their web platform and market positioning. NHC needed to better understand its information architecture and we assisted with tree testing to test our preliminary recommendations. We leveraged these data points to develop a website design and color palette that would support the brand and help to position the system better among the competitors. We developed a Drupal CMS website from a Bootstrap foundation, allowing for a modular and responsive design that would display optimally regardless of screen size or device used. NHC can organize, display and map its voluminous content in multiple ways so that users can find the information they need quickly and easily. After the site was launched, we continued to work with NHC to provide maintenance and technical support services.
Brand Audit & Framework
Developed a phased approach to support a rebranded Northfield Hospital & Clinics organization. Phases included:
- Strategic brand analysis
- Brand name platform review
- Brand positioning & framework including brand promise, value proposition, personality, hierarchy, and symbols
- Support internal development of brand communication and visuals
Marketing & Metrics
Maximizing online visibility for their website was a primary objective for NHC. We provided a search engine optimization strategy that applied to the design, architecture, and content creation of the new website. When their target marketing was searching the Internet, we wanted NHC to have a prominent location on the first page of the search results. Our strategies focused on search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (SEM), and social engagement to drive traffic to their website.
- SEO. We started with keyword research and competitor analysis. Using proper keywords throughout their site was vital to driving qualified traffic from the search engines. We also analyzed and identified best practices of similar organizations that were consistently ranking high on search engines. Then we moved to on-page optimization, were our strategy looked at a list of over 10 on-page factors to ensure each page was set up appropriately.
- PPC. We leveraged Google AdWords to drive qualified traffic to the new NHC website. Our certified Google AdWords team handled all the details covering account setup, campaign management, customer support, and detailed reporting.
- Social. We made social media a permanent component to their marketing strategy. We worked closely with NHC to develop and disseminate good quality content that people wanted to receive and share. We measured success on metrics such as social shares, likes, retweets, comments, pins, etc.