Minnesota Online Marketing Agency in Minneapolis for Financial Institutions
Nighthawk Marketing is a Minnesota online marketing agency located in the Minneapolis St. Paul area. We have many years of experience working with financial institutions that have corporate and branch locations in Minnesota and around the country. Our goal is to develop and manage online marketing initiatives that increase online visibility, build brand awareness, and showcase products and services.
Comprehensive online marketing solutions
- Web design and programming. We work with a wide range of CMS platforms and programming codes such as HTML5, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
- Search engine optimization SEO. Maximize the online visibility of your company, products and services.
- Search marketing Pay-Per-Click advertising. Support your search visibility efforts with advertising on Google.
- Social media marketing. We set up and manage many social media platforms to give your customers more alternatives to interact with you.
- Content development and marketing. We manage editorial calendars and develop engaging content and custom images that can be spread across multiple social media platforms and blogs.
- Video production. Use web videos to visually describe and promote your company, products and services, along with creating excitement through user-generated video.
- Mobile marketing. Leverage mobile to connect with customers using mobile devices and apps to access product information.
Working with U.S. Bank
U.S. Bank Institutional Trust & Custody (IT&C), a division of U.S. Bank, endeavored a rebranding after a corporate merger making U.S. Bank the 8th largest bank in the nation. They partnered with Nighthawk Marketing based on our experience working in the financial industry and our grasp of U.S. Bank’s new brand guidelines.
Contact our online marketing agency today
Call us at 952-322-4794 or contact our agency by email to find out more about how our experience working with financial institutions can help support your online marketing initiatives.