Senior .NET/ASP Web Applications Specialist
Nighthawk Marketing has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET/ASP Web Applications Specialist to work closely with a team currently in place. Employment runs from October 6, 2014 to February 2015 with a possible one year extension to February 2016 if the project need warrants and funding is available. The position requires on-site employment in North St. Paul. Due to the high level of security for this project, a background check and fingerprinting will be required before the selected candidate can be hired.
The response deadline for this opening is August 22, 2014. Interested programmers are urged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to replace an Access database with a Web application. The project is currently in progress and is in need of additional resources to complete the effort. The database will be compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2008. The new application will be compatible with Windows 7. Other needs include:
- Documentation on how the current functionality is operating
- Digitization of internal documents which are currently faxed
- Replacement of the verification letter printing process
- Recommendations for future enhancements and integrations
- User and administrator documentation
- Five years experience as a Senior .NET Programmer
- Six engagements lasting more than 3 months as a Senior .NET Programmer
- Three engagements as a Senior .NET Programmer
- Eight engagements designing, coding, implementing and testing .NET framework applications and strong knowledge of web-based applications
- Six engagements developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Six engagements developing and implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
- Five engagements designing and implementing databases with Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition (experience in identifying, analyzing and resolving)
- Five engagements analyzing requirements and defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
- Four engagements implementing security for applications with Microsoft Visual C#
- Four engagements managing, organizing, and delivering IT Projects by using Microsoft Solutions Framework tools
- Four years experience developing software for criminal justice users
- Experience working with and knowledge of a Predatory Offender Registry
Nighthawk Marketing is a Minneapolis web design, IT support, and digital marketing agency located in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We provide professional web and IT support to organizations in the government, nonprofit, retail, education, legal, healthcare, financial and B2B markets. We are an equal opportunity agency and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.