Quality Assurance Analysts
We currently have openings for Quality Assurance Analysts. These positions will be filled as an independent contractor and may require work on-site at our client locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. Qualified and interested individuals are urged to email their resume to email@example.com.
The client is seeking professional and technical services to augment staff for the application development needs being requested by its business units. Position will support the development and programming of its complex systems that are unique to its finance-related business and provide expertise for ensuring correct and accurate business applications.
- Oversee for the cross-technology domain release management, process design, optimization and policy
- Oversee the process by which the production environment is updated, upgraded, and maintained
- Test plans including objectives, scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risks and schedule for the appropriate test phase or phases
- Test cases related to each business requirement by application
- Defect tracking and documentation. Documentation should include the description, severity, and impacted area
- Status reports for pass/fail execution of the test plans
- Delivery of documented Release Plans for each migration thru the environments
Required Skills and Years of Experience
|Expert knowledge of QA methodology & industry-standard testing, bug tracking||7|
|Lead and train BA’s, PM’s, & subject matter experts thru testing strategies||5|
|Create, execute, and maintain comprehensive test plans||7|
|Experience reviewing and understanding technical specifications||5|
|Ability to troubleshoot problems||5|
|Development of Test strategies||7|
|Create and perform functional, usability, platform||7|
Desired Skills and Years of Experience
|Bug tracking software||1|
Nighthawk Marketing is a Minneapolis web design, IT support, and digital marketing agency located in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We provide professional web and IT support to organizations in the government, nonprofit, retail, education, legal, healthcare, financial and B2B markets. We are an equal opportunity agency and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.