Drupal Programmers & Developers
Nighthawk Marketing has an immediate need for Drupal programmers and developers to work closely with our web design and programming team. We are looking for independent contractors to work on a project by project basis. Project sizes may range from 10 hours to 200 hours, with multiple projects possibly running at the same time. A majority of the work can be performed remotely. Some projects may require on site work to be performed in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Interested Drupal programmers and developers are urged to email their resume to email@example.com.
- 3+ years experience with Drupal content management system
- 3+ years hands-on development and implementation experience in Drupal 6 or higher
- 3+ years experience in Drupal templates development
- Drupal experience with eCommerce
- Experience in migrating to Drupal from other open source and proprietary CMS platforms
- Experience in upgrading Drupal 6.x websites to Drupal 7.x
- Hands-on execution of code review
- Advanced understanding of web application programming architectures
- Strong skills in Java and .NET based object oriented software development
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Strong track record for delivering innovative, successful products on time, on function and on budget
Nighthawk Marketing is a Minneapolis web design, IT support, and digital marketing agency located in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We provide professional web and IT support to organizations in the government, nonprofit, retail, education, legal, healthcare, financial and B2B markets. We are an equal opportunity agency and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.